Google Pay stylized G Pay is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google to power in-app and tap-to-pay purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, tablets or watches.
Google Pay (Tez) Customer care
There are several ways you can seek help from Google Pay (Tez) customer care. You can either call them, mail them, request a callback or post a query in the Gooogle Tez forum.
Google Pay (Tez) Customer care Number
(For Registered Numbers): 1800 419 0157
(For Unregistered Numbers): 1800 258 2554
Google can help you directly here: https://support.google.com/pay/india .
Goolge Pay Email, chat or call
If these steps don’t work, contact Google Pay support.
Request a Call Back
You can also make a request a callback anytime from the Google Pay App.
- Open the Google Pay app and go to settings.
- Scroll down and find ‘Help & Feedback’ option and tap on it.
- Now scroll down to ‘Contact us’ section and tap on round blue button saying ‘Phone’.
- Here, enter your name, country and mobile number if they’re not there already. Also, describe your issue in a few words (its optional).
- Now, click on the submit button. You will soon receive a call from Google Pay customer care Receive that call and talk to the customer care representative.
Give a feedback to Google Pay
If you have a question, issue or suggestion related to Google Pay, let us know.
- Open Google Pay .
- Tap More Settings.
- Tap Help & Feedback.
- Chat with us, request a call or submit feedback.
- Share as much detail about your issue or suggestion as you can.